Wednesday, December 2, 2009

WHERE in the WORLD is SAMMY??

I know she's around.....
I saw her last week at her beautiful home....the hostess with the mostess....

Hello?? Where are you bee-yatch?!?

I know, I know--work. Kids. Husband. More work....
WE MISS YOU. I MISS YOUR VOICE Sammy.

So. Forget the "board room" (air quotes) and "closing deals" (air quotes again) and get your ass back on the blog.....MommyDivas need you!!

What ARE you doing in that office of yours?
If I had an office I would lay down--in my wool suit--on the floor and take a nap.....in-between meeting with clients.
Yes, I have an entire house where I can do this....but it's not the same.

Sammy--helloooooo? Are you napping??

3 comments:

  1. Hilarious...but, you got it...work, work, & more work...it has been a hectic as hell couple of weeks and I don't know when I am going to be able to breath again!! Trust me...my husband and kids would love to see Mommy again for longer than 5 minutes and have more interaction than..."I'm heading to bed..." It's times like this that make me have the "corporate" vs. "non-corporate" debate in my head...then I start figuring my bonus and decide "corporate" is definitely where I need to be! LOL!

    Although...in addiiton to the wonderful corporate world...we haven't had a working computer in the house for 3 weeks...ugh! BUT, computer is back...work should start slowing down for the holidays & I will be back blogging sooner rather than later!

    Great visiting with you guys over the Thanksgiving holiday...much love & many hugs!

    OH...so...do you have your holiday cards ready to be mailed?? Boochie here should have them ready to go by the weekend...maybe...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sammy YOU ARE THE BEST!!! Truly--you are doing it all....I'm trying desperately to get 'there' again....albeit slow but sure! Love ya,Muffin

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too kind...I'm merely doing what all other MommyDivas are doing every day...it's all about multi-tasking!

    ReplyDelete