Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where is my "easy" button...??

Ever seen this fabulous red button...ever feel like you need to have one handy to help get from one task to the next?

Hell, I'm thinking I need one attached to my hip to get from one day to the next...from home in the mornings, to dropping off the kids at daycare, to the office, to dealing with office responsibilities (another post within itself), to picking the kids up from daycare, to home for a brief bite to eat (no gourmet meals these days...lucky to get chili and a pb&j), then to the ballpark, back home to get kids in the bed, do some laundry, dishes and finally get in bed yourself only to wake-up and start all over again...seriously?? Yes...seriously!

Well, my friends, that is where I am...actually, that is where I have been for the past couple of weeks...and, I have yet to see the light at the end of the tunnel (not even a glimpse!!)...so, scarce I have been on the blog...and, fortunately sis has kept the posts rolling...this MommyDiva shall return soon with posts and laughs...until then...

Where is my "easy" button??

1 comment:

  1. Sammy, you make motherhood look EASY!
    You're doing it all sister....you're in the trenches.
    Career & family get lots of attention, don't forget about you!
    Enjoy your trip!!! Love you.

    ReplyDelete