Thursday, September 17, 2009

My Perfect Wedding...so I thought!!

OK...while fumbling around on YouTube I found something that made me laugh my tail off...and, honestly, made me a little envious that I didn't think of this over 10 years ago when planning my "dream wedding"! Don't get me wrong...when Scott & I got engaged in November 1998 I had the choice...cash or wedding...and, are you kidding...cash was never an option in my mind...I had to have my "dream wedding". So, after 13 months of planning, 8 bridesmaids/groomsmen, all black attire, fresh flowers & greenery (I couldn't imagine having fake flowers at my wedding!!), the handbells, the soloist, limos, dinner, handmade Christmas ornaments as favors, live band, etc...I felt like I had planned and participated in the most perfect Christmas wedding...of course, it was my wedding...there was nothing out there any better...nothing could have made the evening any better...UNTIL I came across these 2 videos. And, my friends...I think these are absolutely fabulous...and, these videos probably provide some insight to all of you reading this as to what "Sam" of these 2 "MommyDivas" is all about...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqiw-Kqtlr0

Enjoy!!

Until later...cheers!

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME!! Love the videos!! Would be alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete