Monday, September 14, 2009

Can we say CRAZY day?!?

This morning should have been a clear indication as to how my day was going to go...by 6:15 a.m. I had my darling 8-month old daughter on my hip, my toothbrush hanging out of my mouth, was attempting to change out the laundry, listening to my precious 5 year old little boy ask if we can play a game...all the while trying to get out of the house and downtown by 7:30 a.m. Which...I did make it...but, seriously...does anyone ever sit back and wonder how in the world so much stuff gets packed into such a little amount of time?

OMG...I felt like my work day full of meetings was somewhat of a "break" today...when I left work this afternoon I was hauling tail back up I-65 to get my clothes changed, pick up the kids, take JP to soccer practice, then change JP in the back of the vehicle into his baseball uniform for his game, which started 15 minutes after soccer practice...fortunately, my husband was able to rescue me at the game so I could stop and breath for a moment! (*note...my hubby does have good timing on rescuing me...so, a big thank you to him!)

I say all of this...I say it was a crazy day...when in all reality, it was a normal day at our house....so, I guess it's more like...can we just simply say crazy???

2 comments:

  1. Phew! Crazy is right. More power to you sister. Getting up and getting YOURSELF ready as well as the kiddos is one of the hardest challenges there is.

    Looking forward to your blog!

    sf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah Francis...thanks for checking it out...love y'alls blog as well.

    Sam

    ReplyDelete